Fortunately, Grangers' Rug Wash gently removes dirt and eliminates odours while removing harmful residue build-up and maintaining any remaining water-repellency. The 25-litre bottle means there's enough to clean the whole riding school's rugs.
*Top tip* This is an ideal product to use ahead of reproofing your gear with Rug Repel.
How to use
1. Whether washing in hard or soft water, simply use 100ml per wash load.
2. Shake bottle.
3. Pour into washing machine drawer.
4. Ensure washing machine is large enough so that articles can move freely.
5. Wash according to care label instructions.
6. Air-dry or tumble-dry if care label permits.
N.B: If using a Top Loader, double the dosage.
1. Spread rug out on a clean surface.
2. Wet thoroughly using a bucket or hose.
3. Pour 100ml into 1 litre of warm water.
4. Use a clean brush or sponge to work solution into fabric.
5. Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
6. Repeat if required.
7. Air-dry or tumble-dry if care label permits.