MARKETING AND DIGITAL ASSISTANT – FULL TIME
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the marketing team of a well-established manufacturing company.
Grangers International, based in Derbyshire and established in 1937, is the owner of market-leading brands; Grangers, Fabsil and Cherry Blossom.
The company is experiencing a period of remarkable growth and has recently relocated to brand new custom-built headquarters.
This is an exciting time to join a very ambitious, focused and passionate business with comprehensive growth plans on a global scale.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will support with all marketing activities including copy writing, social media, scheduling, promotions and advertisements, website development, newsletters and print/web production support and exhibitions – to include content creation and promoting brand awareness.
The individual will work closely with all teams across the business including Marketing, Product, Design and Sales.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with all daily marketing activities including admin and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Using copywriting skills to produce long and short copy in line with brand style and guidelines.
- Monitor and respond to incoming social media and web enquiries.
- Support with brand websites, producing content and strategies to improve customer experience and engagement and help build brand loyalty and awareness and drive organic traffic to the sites.
- Support with website development and activities, taking action to improve where necessary, increasing SEO rankings for key search terms.
- Email marketing – content production.
- Supporting with social media channels, including scheduling of sponsored Facebook and Instagram posts and paid/targeted advertising.
- Supporting broader department administration, including scheduling, exhibition admin, inventory monitoring.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL SETS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and willing to put hand to any tasks to support the department/wider business.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to accept feedback
- Ability to work cross-functionally with relevant teams
- Knowledge of implementing SEO in copy to ensure visibility
- Team player, proactive, positive, enthusiastic; demonstrates ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail
- MailChimp capabilities
- Computer literacy – MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience of Shopify would be beneficial
- A degree or at least one year’s relevant copywriting or communications experience would be desirable
- Experience working with CMS would be valuable but not necessary.