A spray-on waterproofing treatment that doesn’t require heat activation.
- Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish found on outdoor clothing.
- Fluorocarbon-free and environmentally responsible.
- Best when applied to a clean, damp garment – we recommend using Grangers Performance Wash.
- Suitable for use on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments.
- Effective without heat activation.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
Grangers Performance Repel is a spray-on product designed to restore the water-repellent finish found on all outdoor and technical clothing.
All water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it’s to continue working at its best. Unfortunately, time, dirt, and even regular wear can all inhibit a garment’s ability to repel water, leaving you wet, cold and uncomfortable. Washing garments regularly with a specialist detergent – such as Grangers Performance Wash – can help, but even the cleanest fabric will eventually need a fresh water-repellent treatment.
Based on an environmentally responsible fluorocarbon-free technology, Grangers Performance Repel restores the water-repellent finish to your garments, leaving you fully protected outdoors. Ideally applied to damp garments, this product sprays on easily and provides maximum protection without requiring heat activation.
Grangers Performance Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for restoring the water-repellent finishes found on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments.
Suitable for Waterproofing
|Clothing||Down Soft Shell Waterproof Windproof|
|Equipment||Down Sleeping Bags Rucksacks Synthetic Sleeping Bags|
Grangers Performance Repel is fluorocarbon-free spray-on waterproofing treatment that provides a highly breathable finish while maintaining excellent water-repellency and durability.
This product is an updated version of Grangers Performance Proofer Spray. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Spray Performance Repel directly onto a freshly cleaned, damp garment from around 15cm away.
- Remove any excess drips or droplets with a clean cloth.
- Hang the treated garment to dry naturally, or follow the drying instructions found on the garment’s care label.
This product is suitable for use on all waterproof jackets and clothing. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online help system.
Bottle Size = 275ml