- 5 times more concentrated than Fabsil Universal Protector Liquid.
- Provides high levels of water-repellency, and lasts longer between applications.
- Ideal for use on marquees, tents, and awnings.
Designed to be used on fabrics exposed to the elements for long periods of time Fabsil Gold is a highly-concentrated waterproofing treatment perfect for use on equipment such as awnings, marquees, and tents.
With 5 times more silicone packed into it, Fabsil Gold works great on items that see more than their fair share of wet weather or water - including boat covers and sails. Easily applied, Fabsil Gold will last longer than other waterproofing treatments, and offers unrivalled levels of water-repellency.
Suitable for Waterproofing
Usage instructions are as follows:
- Ensure the material to be treated is clean and free of debris
- Apply Fabsil Gold directly on to the canvas or material. Fabsil Gold can be painted on with a brush, or decanted into a household pump spray.
- Ensure good coverage is achieved. Wipe away any excess product with a clean cloth.
- Allow the treated area to dry completely before use.
- For more information on this product, please email us at email@example.com
For lightweight nylon materials, the coverage is up to 18 sq metres per litre.
For lightweight canvas materials, the coverage is approximately 7.5 sq metres per litre and for medium weight canvas, it is approximately 5 sq metres per litre.
Warning: Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Contains Zirconium butanolate. May produce an allergic reaction.
Container size: 1 litre.