- 5 times more concentrated than Fabsil Universal Protector Liquid.
- Provides high levels of water-repellency, and lasts longer between applications.
- Ideal for use on marquees, tents, and awnings.
Designed to be used on fabrics exposed to the elements for long periods of time Fabsil Gold is a highly-concentrated waterproofing treatment perfect for use on equipment such as awnings, marquees, and tents.
With 5 times more silicone packed into it, Fabsil Gold works great on items that see more than their fair share of wet weather or water - including boat covers and sails. Easily applied, Fabsil Gold will last longer than other waterproofing treatments, and offers unrivalled levels of water-repellency.
Suitable for Waterproofing
Usage instructions are as follows:
- Ensure the material to be treated is clean and free of debris
- Apply Fabsil Gold directly on to the canvas or material. Fabsil Gold can be painted on with a brush, or decanted into a household pump spray.
- Ensure good coverage is achieved. Wipe away any excess product with a clean cloth.
- Allow the treated area to dry completely before use.
- For more information on this product, please email us at email@example.com
Warning: Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Contains Zirconium butanolate. May produce an allergic reaction.
Container size: 1 litre.