Fabsil Universal Protector Aerosol
Easy and effective waterproofing for your tent, awning, and marquee.
- Replicates the original water-repellent finish applied to outdoor products.
- Versatile - works on any outdoor fabric.
- Easy to use and apply.
Nothing takes the fun out of camping like a leaking tent. Fortunately, Fabsil can help. Fabsil Universal Protector Aerosol replicates the original water-repellent finish found on all kinds of outdoor gear and equipment, and can help keep you dry in even the wettest weather.
Trusted by professionals and outdoor enthusiasts for years, Fabsil Universal Protector is a high-performance, silicone-based waterproofing treatment, suitable for use on tents, boat covers, parasols, garden chairs, and umbrellas.
Please note: whilst large areas can be treated using an aerosol, we'd recommend using Fabsil Liquid for these jobs. Aerosols are perfect for smaller, or difficult to cover areas, such as seams.
Suitable for Waterproofing
Usage instructions are as follows:
- Ensure the fabric being treated is clean and free of debris.
- Spray Fabsil on from a distance of 10cm - 15cm.
- Ensure good coverage is achieved.
- Wipe away any excess Fabsil, including any droplets, with a clean cloth.
- Allow the product to dry completely before exposing to any moisture.
Warning: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Contains Zirconium butanolate. May produce an allergic reaction.
Size: 400ml and 600ml Aerosol